Senator Robert Marshall has proposed a bill during a press conference on March 14, 2012. With this bill, undocumented students will be able to receive in-state college tuition rates and become eligible for state scholarships. Hearing this news provides hope for young dreamers and supporters. The bill will be up for votes this June. More information will be provided soon.
- No se olviden! Si tienen preguntas sobre inmigración, acompáñenos a las 2 pm HOY Roberto Clemente - La Iglesia... fb.me/5zlajBtnh 10 months ago
- Ya se acerca la fecha de nuestro evento! Acompáñanos el día 3 de diciembre! Por favor comparten esto por si le... fb.me/4Cvff3QJD 10 months ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/8l6QQ5CWK 11 months ago
- We recognize that the results of the election has created the need for action. If you are interested in getting... fb.me/1kOF2h6b6 11 months ago
- >>Please take the time to help one of own friends in help. All it takes is a couple mins. to read and sign.... fb.me/3W0zQg2oA 3 years ago